All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionElectrolyte solutions play a key role in traditional chemical industry processes as well as other sciences such as hydrometallurgy, geochemistry, and crystal chemistry. Kwledge of electrolyte solutions is also key in oil and gas exploration and production, as well as many other environmental engineering endeavors. Until recently, a gap existed between the electrolyte solution theory dedicated to diluted solutions, and the theory, practice, and techlogy involving concentrated solutions. Electrolytes: Supramolecular Interactions and Non-Equilibrium Phemena in Concentrated Solutions addresses concentrated electrolyte solutions and the theory of structure formation, super and supramolecular interactions, and other physical processes with these solutions-w feasible due to new precision measurement techniques and experimental data that have become available. The first part of the book covers the electrolyte solution in its stationary state-electrostatic, and various ion-dipole, dipole-dipole, and mutual repulsion interactions. The second part covers the electrolyte solution in its nstationary status, in the case of forced movement between two plates-electrical conductivity, viscosity, and diffusion. This theoretical framework allows for the determination of activity coefficients of concentrated electrolyte solutions, which play a key role in many aspects of electrochemistry and for developing vel advanced processes in irganic chemical plants.
- Author BiographyGeorgiy Aseyev is department head at the Kharkov State Academy of Culture in Kharkov, Ukraine. He is also a professor and at the International Informatization Academy, which is associated with the UN. He obtained a doctorate in engineering sciences from the Kharkov Scientific-Research and Design Institute of Inorganic Chemistry. His research areas of interest include theoretical chemistry, nanotechnology, supramolecular interactions in concentrated electrolyte solutions, and artificial intelligence. Dr. Aseyev has written hundreds of magazine articles and dozens of monographs and books.
- Author(s)Georgii Georgievich Aseyev
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, 22 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.