All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElectromagnetic Compatibility of Integrated Circuits: Techniques for Low Emission and Susceptibility focuses on the electromagnetic compatibility of integrated circuits. The basic concepts, theory, and an extensive historical review of integrated circuit emission and susceptibility are provided. Standardized measurement methods are detailed through various case studies. EMC models for the core, I/Os, supply network, and packaging are described with applications to conducted switching ise, signal integrity, near-field and radiated ise. Case studies from different companies and research laboratories are presented with in-depth descriptions of the ICs, test set-ups, and comparisons between measurements and simulations. Specific guidelines for achieving low emission and susceptibility derived from the experience of EMC experts are presented.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/2005
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1890 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byEtienne Sicard,Mohamed Ramdani,Sonia Ben Dhia
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2006
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.