All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is dedicated to electrical and mechanical engineers involved with the design of magnetic devices for motion con- trol and other instrumentation that uses magnetic principles and techlogy. It can be of benefit to graduate and postgrad- uate students to gain experience with electro-magnetic princi- ples and also with different aspects of magnetic coupling mech- anisms and magnetic circuitry analysis for the design of devices such as electrical servo motors, tachogenerators, encoders, gyro- magnetic suspension systems, electro-magnetic strip lines, and other electro-magnetic instruments. The rapidly growing areas of production automation, robotics, precise micro-electronics, and pilot navigation place demands on motion control techlogy in terms of accuracy, reliability, cost effectiveness, and miniaturization. New ferromagnetic materials having quasi-linear and n-linear high-squareness characteris- tics as well as high-energy permanent magnets, fine lithography, and high-t.emperature superconductivit.y (t.o be expected com- mercially) motivate the implementation of new motion control components that exploit these new materials and techlogies. This book presents classical miniature electrical machine de- signs as well as several modifications in the geometry of mag- netic couplings which lead to new motor and encoder design methodologies and other motion control devices such as new coil deposition patterns for incremental and absolute encoders, free spherical gyro suspension in a traveling magnetic field for navigation instrumentation, and magnetic strip lines in combi- nation with resistive and capacitive media to generate a variety of low-ise LC filters and other signal processing devices.
- Author(s)Yuly M. Pulyer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSignal Processing and Digital Filtering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight726 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.