All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionA four year Electrical and Electronic engineering curriculum rmally contains two modules of electromagnetic field theories during the first two years. However, some curricula do t have eugh slots to accommodate the two modules. This book, Electromagnetic Field Theories, is designed for Electrical and Electronic engineering undergraduate students to provide fundamental kwledge of electromagnetic fields and waves in a structured manner. A comprehensive fundamental kwledge of electric and magnetic fields is required to understand the working principles of generators, motors and transformers. This kwledge is also necessary to analyze transmission lines, substations, insulator flashover mechanism, transient phemena, etc. Recently, academics and researches are working for sending electrical power to a remote area by designing a suitable antenna. In this case, the kwledge of electromagnetic fields is considered as important tool.
- Author BiographyDr. Md. Abdus Salam - obtained his PhD in Electrical Engineering, in 2000 from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. Currently, he is working as a Faculty member in the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Faculty of Engineering at the Institute Technology Brunei (A Technology University), Negara Brunei Darussalam. His research interests include power system modelling for on-line control, insulator pollution studies, grounding systems and renewable energy. He has published a large number of referred journal and conference papers. He is a senior member of IEEE and working as a reviewer of IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Journal of Electrostatics, Elsevier Science etc.
- Author(s)Abdus Salam
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication04/04/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note103 black & white illustrations, 27 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight692 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.