Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, original and comprehensive studies discuss shielding effectiveness as related to conductivity, and the relationship of material chemistry to conductivity and corrosion are demonstrated. It is explained how to optimize shielding effectiveness for aircraft and other vehicles. Electrically conductive corrosion prevention materials capable of maintaining EMI/EMP protection of aircraft and weapon systems are identified.
- Author BiographyDr. Jan W. Gooch earned a Bachelor of Science degree at Arkansas Polytechnic College and a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Polymer Science at the University of Southern Mississippi. Dr. Gooch is an Adjunct Professor of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology and an international consultant in the field of coatings technology, polymer science and engineering with twenty-seven years of research experience. Dr. Gooch was a Senior Engineer with Bechtel Group, Inc. and a Senior Scientist with Cook Paint & Varnish Company prior to joining the research faculty at the Georgia Institute of Technology. Dr. Gooch added biomedical materials and applications to his experience by serving as a National Research Council Associate from 2001 to 2004 years at the United States Army Institute of Surgical Research. Dr. Gooch has published one hundred and thirty-three journal papers and conference presentations, ten books and chapters, has been awarded fourteen patents and is affiliated with major national and international professional organizations. Dr. Gooch has assembled a comprehensive digest of scientific and engineering terms from a lengthy and successful career in polymeric materials and processing.
- Author(s)Jan W. Gooch,John K. Daher
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/03/2007
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight840 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.