All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElectromagnetic Wave Scattering by Aerial and Ground Radar Objects presents the theory, original calculation methods, and computational results of the scattering characteristics of different aerial and ground radar objects. This must-have book provides essential background for computing electromagnetic wave scattering in the presence of different kinds of irregularities, as well as * Summarizes fundamental electromagnetic statements such as the Lorentz reciprocity theorem and the image principle * Contains integral field representations enabling the study of scattering from various layered structures * Describes scattering computation techniques for objects with surface fractures and radar-absorbent coatings * Covers elimination of terminator discontinuities appearing in the method of physical optics in general bistatic cases * Includes radar cross-section (RCS) statistics and high-range resolution profiles of assorted aircrafts, cruise missiles, and tanks Complete with radar backscattering diagrams, echo signal amplitude probability distributions, and other valuable reference material, Electromagnetic Wave Scattering by Aerial and Ground Radar Objects is ideal for scientists, engineers, and researchers of electromagnetic wave scattering, computational electrodynamics, and radar detection and recognition algorithms.
- Author BiographyOleg I. Sukharevsky is professor in the Air Force Research Center at Kharkiv Kozhedub University of Air Forces, Ukraine. He holds a diploma degree in computational mathematics from Kharkov Gorky State University, a candidate of technical science degree (Ph.D analog) from the All Union Research Institute of Radiotechniques, and a doctor of science in radar from Kharkov Govorov Military Academy of Air Defense. He has worked in the field of applied mathematics and computational electrodynamics since 1972. His current research interests include mathematical theory of diffraction and scattering characteristics of radar targets. He is an IEEE senior member, honored science worker of Ukraine, and author and coauthor of five books and over 150 papers.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication04/08/2014
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note466 black & white illustrations, 73 colour illustrations, 14 black & white tables
- Weight748 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byOleg I. Sukharevsky
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.