All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike other treatments of sensors or actuators, this book approaches the devices from the point of view of the fundamental coupling mechanism between the electrical and mechanical behaviour. The principles of operation of the soleid are the same in both cases, and this book thus treats them together. It begins with a discussion of systems analysis as a tool for modelling transducers, before turning to a detailed discussion of transduction mechanisms. The whole is rounded off by an input/output analysis of transducers.
- Author(s)Ilene J. Busch-Vishniac
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/12/1998
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.