All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike other treatments of sensors or actuators, this book approaches the devices from the point of view of the fundamental coupling mechanism between the electrical and mechanical behaviour. The principles of operation of the soleid are the same in both cases, and this book thus treats them together. It begins with a discussion of systems analysis as a tool for modelling transducers, before turning to a detailed discussion of transduction mechanisms. The whole is rounded off by an input/output analysis of transducers.
- Author(s)Ilene J. Busch-Vishniac
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/11/2012
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note18 black & white tables
- Weight557 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.