All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElectron Correlation in Molecules - ab initio Beyond Gaussian Quantum Chemistry presents a series of articles concerning important topics in quantum chemistry, including surveys of current topics in this rapidly-developing field that has emerged at the cross section of the historically established areas of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology. * Presents surveys of current topics in this rapidly-developing field that has emerged at the cross section of the historically established areas of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology* Features detailed reviews written by leading international researchers* The volume includes review on all the topics treated by world rewn authors and cutting edge research contributions.
- Author BiographyPhilip Hoggan is from Aberyswyth. He was admitted to Trinity College, Cambridge after the entrance exam in 1978. He graduated in 1983 in Natural Sciences (Theoretical chemistry) then went to France for a year's post-graduate study but has not returned to live in the UK since. He was appointed lecturer at Caen in 1992 and researched with a catalysis CNRS team until 1998 when he was given a professorship in Clermont Ferrand. PH is also visiting professor of theoretical physics at FAMU, Tallahassee, Florida, which was cemented by stays totaling over a year in 2003 and 2004 as well as other shorter visits. Since then, research in France has been re-structured into large Institutes, so PH has been attached to a Surface Physics research team since 2005 in the large Physics institute called 'Institut Pascal' or UMR CNRS 6602. PH is married to a leading biochemist and they have twin daughters. Extra-curricular interests include rugby (PH played for 30 years starting age 11), theatre (PH acted, mostly whilst a student in English, French and Russian language productions) and archeology (mostly bronze-age in a broad sense). I was born in 1971 in Tatvan/Turkey, where I studied my primary and secondary education. In 1994, I graduated from the Physics Department of Faculty of Education in 19 Mayis University and in 1997, I completed my master dissertation named Investigation of DEPT and 2D DEPT J-Resolved NMR of Some Spin Systems by Product Operator Theory . I finished my doctoral thesis named Combined Theory of Electric Multipole Moment Tensors and Application to Polyatomic Molecules in 2000. I have been in Erlangen University in Germany as a researcher for 3 months and after this I was assigned to the Rize Faculty of Arts and Sciences in Black Sea Technical University as an Assist. Proffessor. In 2007, I became Assoc. Professor in Department of Physics in Atomic and Molecular Physics in Recep Tayyip Erdogan University and worked in the same position until 2013. Same year, I became a Professor and started to work at Amasya University, Computer and Instructional Technologies Education Program of Faculty of Education and I am still working at the same university and department.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- Series TitleAdvances in Quantum Chemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number73
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight862 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Volume editorPhilip E. Hoggan,Telhat Ozdogan
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.