All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains the invited papers and selected contributed papers presented at the International Symposium on 'Electron-Molecule Scattering and Photoionization' held at SERC's Daresbury Laboratory, Cheshire, England from 18th to 19th July, 1987. This Symposium was a Satellite Meeting to the XVth International Conference on the Physics of Electronic and Atomic Collisions (ICPEAC I and follows a tradition of Satellite Meetings i. n related areas of collisions held in association with previous ICPEAC's. In order to make this volume as representative of the Symposium as possible 'Hot Topics' presented orally at the meeting together with a few papers selected by the Programme Committee from the contributed posters are included. The Editors are grateful to the authors for responding rapidly to the invitation to submit their contri- butions for inclusion in the volume, as indeed they are grateful to all the authors for the high quality of their contributions. The Symposium brought together over 100 scientists from many countries and from broad interdisciplinary backgrounds to hear about current rapid advances in electron-molecule scatteri. ng and photoioniza- tion. These advances have been stimulated on the experimental side by the increasing availability of electron beams with millivolt energy resolution, by synchrotron radiation sources and by intense tunable lasers. On the theoretical side the introduction of new computational methods enables accurate predictions to be made, resulting in a new and deeper understanding of the basic physical processes involved.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- Series TitlePhysics of Atoms and Molecules
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight501 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJ. B. West,P. G. Burke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.