Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.80Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $6.90+ AU $13.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by booklegend66
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy w, you've probably heard lots of stories about the thousands of individuals worldwide who, armed with little more than their PCs, are making a killing day trading stocks online. Could electronic day trading be your ticket to financial independence? Here's your chance to find out. Written by Sunny J. Harris, a successful electronic trader and one of today's most respected trading educators, Electronic Day Trading 101 is a complete step-by-step introduction to online day trading--what it is, how it works, and how to get started in business for yourself--and succeed. Requiring prior stock market or electronic investing experience, it covers all the basics, from stock market fundamentals and essential trading termilogy to sophisticated techniques for evaluating your trading performance. With dozens of illustrations and real-life examples, Harris fills you in on what you need to kw about trading hardware and software, selecting an online broker or ECN, opening a trading account, developing a trading system that's right for you, trading from home or from a trading salon, performing fundamental and technical analysis, and researching stocks online. Drawing upon her two decades of experience as head of her own trading firm, Harris provides expert coaching on the all-important business aspects of running a thriving electronic trading practice. She provides invaluable tips on goal setting, maintaining discipline, managing your time, budgeting, good record keeping, and taxes. She also helps you to understand the psychological barriers that often keep people from succeeding as traders, and tells you how to overcome them. Electronic Day Trading 101 is an indispensable springboard for anyone considering taking the leap into online trading. A top trading guru tells you everything you need to kw about getting started as an online day trader. Sunny Harris has created a most comprehensive road map for guiding one into the exciting world of 'Direct Access Electronic Trading.' Very informative, realistic, and helpful. A 'must read'. - Harvey Houtkin, CEO, All-Tech Investment Group Author of Secrets of the SOES Bandit If you're going to start trading, start here. And, if you don't kw a Level 2 screen from a Short List, then don't go further without reading this book. Sunny Harris has put together a great resource that will save you time and work, and added common sense that could only come from a successful, experienced trader. - Perry Kaufman, author of Trading Systems
- Author BiographySUNNY J. HARRIS is a professional trader and founder and President of Sunny Harris & Associates, Inc. Since retiring from ISSCO--her successful computer graphics software firm that originated Harvard Graphics--in 1981, she has made her living trading stocks, bonds, mutual funds, metals, real estate, options, and futures. Sunny Harris's other books include the bestselling Trading 101: How to Trade Like a Pro and Trading 102: Getting Down to Business (both available from Wiley).
- Author(s)Sunny J. Harris
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/1999
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight712 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.