Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $334.46+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $225.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionElectronic Engineering and Computing Techlogy contains sixty-one revised and extended research articles written by prominent researchers participating in the conference. Topics covered include Control Engineering, Network Management, Wireless Networks, Biotechlogy, Signal Processing, Computational Intelligence, Computational Statistics, Internet Computing, High Performance Computing, and industrial applications. Electronic Engineering and Computing Techlogy will offer the state of art of tremendous advances in electronic engineering and computing techlogy and also serve as an excellent reference work for researchers and graduate students working with/on electronic engineering and computing techlogy.
- Author BiographyAo, Sio Iong, Ph.D. Education & Post-Doctoral Research Harvard University: Post-Doctoral Fellow in Computer Science (Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, and Time Series Center, Initiative in Innovative Computing) University of Oxford: Post-Doctoral Researcher (Oxford University Computing Laboratory) The University of Hong Kong: Doctor of Philosophy (Mathematics) The Chinese University of Hong Kong: Master of Philosophy (Systems Engineering & Engineering Management) Scholarships & Awards Dean List of Class (1994/95), Keio University Award (1996/97), CUHK Studentship Award (2001-2003), CUHK Postgraduate Student Grants Award for Overseas Academic Activities (2003), HKU Studentship Award (2004-2007), HKU Postgraduate Student Grants Award for Overseas Academic Activities (2005), Postgraduate Student Grant for MSRI Summer Graduate Workshop (MSRI, Berkeley, USA, 2006), International Association of Engineers Academics Fellowship Award (2007/09) Other Honors: Selected for the Who's Who in the World (Marquis Who's Who, 2007 & 2008), Selected for 2000 Outstanding Intellectuals of the 21st Century, (2008, International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England); - Commended for the Thirty-Fourth Edition of the Dictionary of International Biography (2008, International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England), Best Paper Award of The 2007 International Conference of Information Engineering, Certificate of Commendation (The University of Hong Kong, 2007), Selected for the First Edition of Who's Who in Asia (Marquis Who's Who, 2006), Best Student Paper Award of The International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists 2006 and The 2006 IAENG International Workshop on Financial Engineering Professor Len Gelman: Chair in Vibro-Acoustic Monitoring; Chairman of Condition Monitoring Technical Committee, British Institute of NDT; Director, Centre of Vibro-Acoustics and Fatigue; Director, International Institute of Acoustics and Vibration School of Engineering, Cranfield University Brief Description Professor Len Gelman, PhD, Dr of Sciences (habilitation) is Director of Centre of Vibro-Acoustics and Fatigue, Cranfield University. He has more than 25 year's experience in signal processing and vibro-acoustic monitoring of complex mechanical systems (e.g. rotating, reciprocating machinery, etc.) both in industry and academia. He has been Principal Investigator on numerous contracts and grants, including grants from the USA National Academy of Sciences, USA National Research Council, USA International Science Foundation, USA Civilian Research and Development Foundation (twice), USA MacArthur Foundation, Lady Davis, Israel, Centro Volta, Italy. He is Principal Investigator on UK EPSRC, UK DTI (three times), UK Royal Society, Rolls Royce (two times) and Shell grants. He is a Fellow of the British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing (BINDT) and UK Institution of Diagnostic Engineers, Chairman of the Condition Monitoring and Diagnostic Technology Committee of the BINDT and Director of the International Institute of Acoustics and Vibration (USA). He is the author of over200 publications (including 17 patents) and 11 keynote papers. He is editor-in-chief of the book series Condition monitoring (Coxmoor, UK), Chair of 2007 World Congress on Engineering Asset Management, Honorary Co-Chair of 2007 and 2008 World Congresses of Engineering and Chair of 2008 Condition Monitoring Conference. He has participated in the scientific boards of numerous international conferences, has spent a large amount of time lecturing and consulting to industry in all parts of the world and has held visiting professor positions at 5 overseas universities.
- Date of Publication09/06/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 60
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1205 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byLen Gelman,Sio-Iong Ao
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.