All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Conference of Electronic Engineering and Information Science 2015 (ICEEIS 2015) was held on January 17-18, 2015, Harbin, China. This proceedings volume assembles papers from various researchers, engineers and educators engaged in the fields of electronic engineering and information science. The papers in this proceedings volume consist of topics such as: Electronic Engineering, Information Science and Information Techlogies, Computational Mathematics and Data Mining, Image Processing and Computer Vision, Communication and Signal Processing, Control and Automation of Mechatronics, Methods, Devices and Systems for Measurement and Monitoring, Engineering of Weapon Systems, Mechanical Engineering and Material Science and Techlogies of Processing.
- Author BiographyDongxing Wang was born in 1962. He received a B.S. degree from the Harbin University of Science and Technology (HUST) in 1985, and a Ph.D degree from the Chiba University in 1999. He is a Professor at the Department of Electronic Science and Technology, HUST, China. Currently, he works as a master's supervisor at the HUST. His current research interests include fabrication and application of organic thin film transistors.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Weight1519 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byDongxing Wang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.