All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is devoted to the physics of electronic fluctuations (ise) in solids and covers almost all important examples of this phemen. It is comprehensive, intelligible and well illustrated. Emphasis is given to the main concepts, supported by many fundamental experiments which have become classics, to physical mechanisms of fluctuations, and to conclusions on the nature and magnitude of ise. The book also includes a comprehensive and complete review of flicker (1/f) ise in the literature. It will be useful to graduate students and researchers in physics and electronic engineering, and especially those carrying out research in the fields of ise phemena and highly sensitive electronic devices, for example radiation detectors, electronic devices for low-ise amplifiers and quantum magnetometers (SQUIDS).
- Author(s)Sh. Kogan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/1996
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight870 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.