All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionOpening with a brief historical account of electron transport from Ohm's law through transport in semiconductor nastructures, this book discusses topics related to electronic quantum transport. The book is written for graduate students and researchers in the field of mesoscopic semiconductors or in semiconductor nastructures. Highlights include review of the cryogenic scanning probe techniques applied to semiconductor nastructures.
- Author(s)Thomas Ihn
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Tracts in Modern Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number192
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note74 black & white illustrations, 7 colour illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.