All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOpening with a brief historical account of electron transport from Ohm's law through transport in semiconductor nastructures, this book discusses topics related to electronic quantum transport. The book is written for graduate students and researchers in the field of mesoscopic semiconductors or in semiconductor nastructures. Highlights include review of the cryogenic scanning probe techniques applied to semiconductor nastructures.
- Author(s)Thomas Ihn
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Tracts in Modern Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number192
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note74 black & white illustrations, 7 colour illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.