All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is a handy desk reference for academic and public library music reference collections as well as teachers, musicians, and composers. The more than 250 books discussed represent a core bibliography on this late 20th-century phemen that is very much in transition as the concepts of electronic and computer merge into a single music, whether acoustic or electronic in origin. Of special interest is an up-to-date listing of on-line sources found on the Internet, including World Wide Web sites and electronic discussion lists. Topics represented include history, literature on synthesis and synthesizers, electronic music instruments and devices, electronic music composition, MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface), the teaching of computer and electronic music, bibliographies and dictionaries. Covered by way of appendices are major dissertations and theses, lists of periodicals that have dealt with the subject, and a compilation of electronic music instrument and device system manuals currently in print.
- Author BiographyROBERT L. WICK is Assistant Professor and Fine Arts Bibliographer at the Auraria Library, University of Colorado at Denver. His interest in electronic and computer music bibliography grew as he developed a basic library collection for the Department of Music.
- Author(s)Robert L. Wick
- Date of Publication28/01/1997
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleMusic Reference Collection
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 56.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.