Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionStephen Fishman has kept the tech-babble to a minimum while retaining all that is important concerning 'Electronics Aboard'. How a device works may t be necessary to your understanding of its use, but some things are simply interesting to learn. Stephen won't bore you with the details of how a microprocessor works or the theories of resistivity, but taking a moment to learn about sine waves and radio frequencies will be worth your time. Unlike many other electronics books, you will t be intimidated by the information you read in this book. It is written in a concise, easy to understand style. If you are the equivalent of a marine propeller head, run - do t walk - to the shelf where you found this book and put it back. You won't like it. But if you want plain-talk about truly useful equipment that can enrich your boating experience, you have definitely picked the right book.
- Author(s)Stephen Fishman
- PublisherBristol Fashion Publications,US
- Date of Publication05/09/2000
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBristol Fashion Publications,US
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.