All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElectrooptic effects provide the basis for much liquid-crystal display techlogy. This book, by two of the leaders in liquid-crystal research in Russia, presents a complete and accessible treatment of virtually all kwn phemena occurring in liquid crystals under the influence of electric fields.
- Author(s)Lev Mikhailovich Blinov,Vladimir G. Chigrinov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/05/1996
- Series TitlePartially Ordered Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 37 black & white tables, biography
- Weight726 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.