All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive overview of contemporary basic research, emerging techlogy, and commercial and industrial applications associated with the electrophoretic deposition of namaterials. This presentation of the subject includes an historical survey, the underlying theory of electrophoresis, dielectrophoresis, and the colloidal deposition of materials. This is followed by an assessment of the experimental equipment and procedures for electrophoretic and dielectrophoretic aggregation, manipulation, and deposition of naparticles, natubes, and other namaterials. Additional chapters explore the specific science and techlogy of electrophoretic film formation, using widely studied and application-driven namaterials, such as carbon natubes, luminescent nacrystals, and na-ceramics. The concluding chapters explore industrial applications and procedures associated with electrophoretic deposition of namaterials.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- Series TitleNanostructure Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note178 black & white illustrations, 48 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight742 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAldo R. Boccaccini,James H. Dickerson
- Edition Statement2012
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.