All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionElectroporation gene therapy, or gene electrotransfer, has evolved greatly over the last few decades as a result of the remarkable progress in genetic sequencing, gene array analysis, gene cloning, gene expression detection, DNA manufacture and discovery and synthesis of siRNA. Electroporation Protocols: Preclinical and Clinical Gene Medicine, Second Edition provides in-depth kwledge on the delivery of naked DNA and small-interfering RNA (siRNA) to the targeted cells, tissues, and animals for prevention and treatment of disease. It builds on the success of the first edition and on the progress made in siRNA delivery and DNA vaccines for large animals as well as discovery of electroporation applications for the fragile tissues and for internal organs. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, Electroporation Protocols: Preclinical and Clinical Gene Medicine, Second Edition aims to provide t only comprehensive coverage of the basic theory and practical application of electroporation siRNA therapy, gene therapy, and vaccine, but also elaborates on the most current views from the experts in this field, serving as an invaluable resource for investigators both in and outside of this field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/02/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1121
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 49 colour illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight877 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJeffry Cutrera,Justin Teissie,Richard Heller,Shulin Li
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.