All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionElectroreception has become one of the most revealing areas in the study of the neural basis of behavior, and neurobiologists recognize it as a model sensory system for experimental study. Through studies of electroreception, researchers have gained extensive kwledge about a complete sensory system, from molecular biology to computation, communication, and behavior. The book Electroreception will examine the behavior, structure, and function of the electrosensory systems of fish and other vertebrates. As a comprehensive volume on the subject, the book will serve as both an introduction to the study of electroreception and a reference and review volume for researchers in related fields.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/06/2005
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Handbook of Auditory Research
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.21
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note67 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight977 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byArthur N. Popper,Carl D. Hopkins,Richard R. Fay,Theodore Holmes Bullock
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.