All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautifully illustrated and significantly updated reference work demonstrates hundreds of elegant American glass forms in a wide spectrum of colors, shapes, and etchings of over 100 different patterns, made by preeminent manufacturers, including Cambridge, Heisey, Imperial, Paden City, Morgantown, and New Martinsville. Full lines of dinnerware and their companion patterns are listed along with bedroom, bath, and decorating pieces. Detailed tables provide updated pricing and identification information for each piece.
- Author BiographyDebbie Coe has been a dealer in American glassware and ceramics for thirty-five years. She has written more than a dozen books, she is a regular contributor to antiques publications, and conduct educational seminars on American-made glass and china.
- Author(s)Debbie Coe
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2004
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1850 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.