All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArtists and crafters seeking unusual and distinctive motifs will find a wealth of options in this treasury of iron-on transfer patterns based on medieval art. More than 150 decorative designs include adaptations of ancient original designs as well as new motifs inspired by movies and television shows such as Camelot and Game of Thrones. These designs include dragons, gargoyles, and other mythological creatures as well as whimsical animals, birds, faces, and other motifs. Ideal for use in an immense variety of arts and crafts projects - from needlework and fabric painting to leathercraft and woodburning - the patterns come with complete instructions for applying to cloth, wood, and other ink-absorbing surfaces.
- Author BiographyOne of Dover's most gifted and versatile artists, Marty Noble is the creator of over 200 Dover items, including regular and stained glass books, stickers, tattoos, stencils, CD-ROMs, and more. Marty has also expertly re-created the art for most of the Color Your Own ... series.
- Author(s)Marty Noble
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/06/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Iron-on Transfer Patterns
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight136 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.