Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn apparent suicide...Grief-ridden parents...A kilo of cocaine. What looks like a simple suicide quickly becomes something more as Seattle private investigator Kevin Adams investigates the death of Ronald Ewing. Depressed, drugged-out, and recently dumped, there's reason to think Ron wasn't capable of suicide, but his parents insist otherwise, and Kevin Adams is unlucky eugh to be assigned the case. As he peels back the layers of Ron Ewing's life, however, he finds a trail of drugs and scandal that will lead Kevin through Seattle's gritty drug scene as he searches for the truth behind Ron's death. Filled with the authentic character and color of Seattle, this is a new voice in mystery: Raw, observant, and immediate, featuring a detective who is young, savvy, and abrasive.
- Author BiographyBeau Prichard was born in Fitzroy, Australia, raised in New Zealand, and moved to the States when he was 8. He has a B.A. in English from George Fox University. He lives in Seattle, where he works as a freelance editor and writer. He is active in local fringe theater and his short play Interrogation was recently produced by Eclectic Theater Company. Elegy is his first novel. A second Kevin Adams novel, In Absentia, is coming soon, and several more are planned. Beau's website is www.beauprichard.com.
- Author(s)Beau Prichard
- Date of Publication10/10/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.