All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe five essays in this book examine the connections between literary censorship and the political repression of women in Arthur Schnitzler s Frau Berta Garlan, Sigmund Freud s case history of -Dora-, and Hugo von Hofmannsthal s Elektra three male representations of female characters in Hapsburg Austria between 1900 and 1905.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Nancy C. Michael is Professor of English and German at Bemidji State University, in Bemidji Minnesota. She received her Ph.D. in English from Tulane University and her Ph.D. in German from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She is the author of Pericles: An Annotated Bibliography as well as articles on comparative, English, and German literature.
- Author(s)Nancy C. Michael
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- Series TitleAustrian Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight350 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.