All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionIt has taken a lifetime for me to see that the more afraid people are of the darkness, the further into it they will flee. Nearing the end of her life, Meggie Tulloch takes up her pen to write a story for her granddaughter. It begins in the first years of the twentieth century, in a place where howling winds spin salt and sleet sucked up from icefloes. A place where lives are ruled by men, and men by the witchy sea. A place where the only thing lower than a girl in the order of things is a clever girl with accursed red hair. A place schooled in keeping secrets. Moving from the rth-east of Scotland, to the Shetland Isles, to Fremantle, Australia, Elemental is a vel about the life you make from the life you are given.
- Author BiographyAmanda Curtin is a critically acclaimed writer and book editor who lives in Perth, Western Australia.
- Author(s)Amanda Curtin
- PublisherScribe Publications
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCarlton North
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScribe Publications
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.