All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost students have a blend of emotions while dealing with Algebra. Talking about x and y, unkwns and equations, is exciting, and equally confusing. This is t just our premise, but this is based on feedback / direct inputs we have received from the student, teacher and parent community. We started a project to address this conceptual gap.We started stringing together a set of concepts followed by a problem set using the preceding texts. This effort left us with a skeletal structure of concepts in Algebra which progresses from basics to through to advanced topics. This formed the basis of ourwork on Elementary Algebra. We sincerely hope that the student is able to get a good grasp of the subject and the techniques after working with the contents of this book.
- Author(s)Chandramouli Mahadevan
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.