All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis first-year calculus book is centered around the use of infinitesimals. It contains all the ordinary calculus topics, including the basic concepts of the derivative, continuity, and the integral, plus traditional limit concepts and approximation problems. Additional subjects include transcendental functions, series, vectors, partial derivatives, and multiple integrals. 2007 edition.
- Author(s)H. Jerome Keisler
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/04/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1565 g
- Width175 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.