Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionBlurb & Contents This collection of articles covers the quiet revolution that took place in quantum optics in the 1980s. Explores far-reaching repercussions in methods of light field generation, propagation, and detection in the quantum rather than in the classical regime. Throughout, theory is discussed with supporting experimental data. Newcomers and experienced researchers will find this a useful introduction and an excellent reference. Contents: Introduction. The early years. Photon antibunching and sub- Poissonian photon statistics. Squeezed states of light. Quantum n- demolition. Quantum effects in photon interference. Cavity quantum electrodynamics. Quantum ise reduction in lasers.
- Author(s)M.A. Elango
- PublisherAmerican Institute of Physics
- Date of Publication01/05/1991
- Series TitleAIP Translation S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Institute of Physics
- Content Notebiography
- Weight900 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.