Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
About this product
- DescriptionNOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are t transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide. Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase. Weiss s Elementary Statistics, Ninth Edition, is the ideal textbook for introductory statistics classes that emphasize statistical reasoning and critical thinking. Comprehensive in its coverage, Weiss s meticulous style offers careful, detailed explanations to ease the learning process. With more than 850 data sets and over 2,350 exercises, this text takes a data-driven approach that encourages students to apply their kwledge and develop statistical understanding. This text contains parallel presentation of critical-value and p-value approaches to hypothesis testing. This unique design allows the flexibility to concentrate on one approach or the opportunity for greater depth in comparing the two. 0321989678 / 9780321989673 Elementary Statistics Plus MyStatLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package Package consists of: 0321847997 / 9780321847997 My StatLab Glue-in Access Card 0321929713 / 9780321929716 MyStatLab for Business Statistics Sticker 0321989392 / 9780321989390 Elementary Statistics
- Author BiographyNeil A. Weiss received his Ph.D. from UCLA and subsequently accepted an assistant professor position at Arizona State University (ASU), where he was ultimately promoted to the rank of full professor. Dr. Weiss has taught statistics, probability, and mathematics from the freshman level to the advanced graduate level for more than 30 years. In recognition of his excellence in teaching, Dr. Weiss received the Dean s Quality Teaching Award from the ASU College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. He has also been runner-up twice for the Charles Wexler Teaching Award in the ASU School of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences. Dr. Weiss s comprehensive knowledge and experience ensures that his texts are mathematically and statistically accurate, as well as pedagogically sound. In addition to his numerous research publications, Dr. Weiss is the author of A Course in Probability (Addison-Wesley, 2006). He has also authored or coauthored books in finite mathematics, statistics, and real analysis, and is currently working on a new book on applied regression analysis and the analysis of variance. His texts well known for their precision, readability, and pedagogical excellence are used worldwide. Dr. Weiss is a pioneer of the integration of statistical software into textbooks and the classroom, first providing such integration in the book Introductory Statistics (Addison-Wesley, 1982). He and Pearson Education continue that pioneering spirit to this day. In his spare time, Dr. Weiss enjoys walking, studying and practicing meditation, and playing hold em poker. He is married and has two sons.
- Author(s)Neil A Weiss
- Date of Publication18/01/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1579 g
- Width221 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback
- Edition Statement9th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.