Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $329.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $364.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
About this product
- DescriptionElementary Surveying, Fourteenth Edition, is ideal for Surveying courses offered in Civil Engineering departments and is a useful reference for civil engineers. This highly readable, best-selling text presents basic concepts and practical material in each of the areas fundamental to modern surveying (geomatics) practice. Its depth and breadth are ideal for self-study. Elementary Surveying, Fourteenth Edition, is updated throughout to reflect the latest advances and techlogy. Teaching and Learning Experience This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience-for you and your students. It will help: *Emphasize the Theory of Errors in Surveying Work: Common errors and mistakes are listed to remind students to exercise caution in their work. *Use Strong Pedagogy Tools to Teach: Numerous worked example problems, figures, illustrations, and end-of-chapter problems help students apply concepts.*Reflect the Latest Advances in Techlogy: To keep your course current and relevant, this edition covers the latest advancements in surveying techlogy.
- Author BiographyDr. Charles Ghilani is a Professor of Engineering in the B.S. Surveying Engineering and A.S. Surveying Technology programs at Penn State. He holds a Ph.D. and M.S. in Civil and Environmental Engineering from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and a B.S. degree in mathematics and education from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. He has been involved in education since 1974; teaching at various levels from elementary through graduate school. Dr. Ghilani has received numerous awards including: a Campus Innovation Award (1991) and Professional Development Award (1994), P.S.L.S. presidential commendation in 1990, Outstanding Club Advisor in 1992, a Distinguished Service Award from the Pennsylvania Society of Land Surveyors in 1995, an American Congress on Surveying and Mapping (ACSM) fellowship (1999), and the Earle J. Fennell Award (2001) for outstanding service in surveying and mapping education from ACSM. He is a member of the graduate faculty at Penn State and University of Maine. Dr. Ghilani is a member of the American Congress of Surveying and Mapping, the American Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, the Wisconsin Society of Land Surveyors, and the Pennsylvania Society of Land Surveyors. Dr. Ghilani has authored several professional publications, including Adjustment Computations: Statistics and Least Squares in Surveying and GIS, 5th Edition, and Elementary Surveying: An Introduction to Geomatics, 14th Edition.
- Author(s)Charles D. Ghilani,Paul R. Wolf
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Out-of-print date06/05/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1420 g
- Width194 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement14th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.