Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to provide insight into those elements of acoustics and aeronautics that are connected directly with the problem of aviation ise. It is intended as a textbook for a university course on aviation acoustics at an undergraduate level. The simplicity of presentation also lends itself to the book's use as an instrument of self-study for the practicing engineer. The contents of the book are a reflection of an annual course on aviation ise presented by the author to senior undergraduate students of aerospace engineering at Delft University of Techlogy.
- Author(s)G.J.J. Ruijgrok
- PublisherIOS Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintDelftse University Press,The Netherlands
- Out-of-print date03/10/2008
- Weight495 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.