All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed to be an how to to help entreprenuers and small business owners learn the basics (step by step) to develop strategy, formulate target (or customer base), negotiate and buy time or units within all advertising vehicles; such as: television, digital, radio, print, etc. Several examples and case studies are included. If you cant afford to hire an advertising agency or marketing pro, this book walks you thru the steps necessary to assist in planning and buying advertising.
- Author BiographyAdele M. Lassere has 20+ years within the marketing & advertising arena. She has worked within large & small advertising agencies focusing on consumer and business-to-business campaigns. Adele's expertise covers an array of Fortune 500 companies that include industries, such as: retail, telecommunications, consumer package goods, health, automotive, oil & gas, technology) and many more. Her cumulative experience spans all media vehicles including traditional, digital and non-traditional. Adele has also consulted with many small businesses, including a global Asian media company. Adele's accomplishments includes: a weekly column (The Marketing Corner) within Epoch Times, Asian-owned English-language version, newspaper and recipient of Black Enterprise's 2011 Top Execs in Marketing & Advertising. To many in the industry, Adele is dubbed as, the fixer.
- Author(s)MS Adele M Lassere
- PublisherAdele M Lassere
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdele M Lassere
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)MR Stan Ferrell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.