All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs businesses face an increasing array of environmental challenges, including climate change, air and water pollution, and solid waste management, environmental management has become an increasingly important area of expertise. Elements of Environmental Management is an interdisciplinary textbook for students and business professionals that integrates corporate environmental strategy with environmental ecomics, environmental law, and environmental engineering. Written by Werner Antweiler, an expert on international trade and environmental ecomics, Elements of Environmental Management approaches environmental issues from a business perspective: How can businesses respond to public policies and regulatory requirements? How does emission trading work? What techlogical options are available to prevent or mitigate pollution? Using examples from a wide range of industries, Antweiler presents the essential tools for examining environmental problems from a business perspective.
- Author BiographyWerner Antweiler is an associate professor in the Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia.
- Author(s)Werner Antweiler
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note6, 60 figures
- Weight760 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.