All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the fundamental function spaces and their duals, explores operator theory and finally develops the theory of distributions up to significant applications such as Sobolev spaces and Dirichlet problems. Includes an assortment of well formulated exercises, with answers and hints collected at the end of the book.
- Author(s)Francis Hirsch,Gilles Lacombe
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number192
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Translated byS. Levy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.