Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.27+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $18.90Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by marlowes_books
- Est. delivery by 28 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic introduction is designed for students with previous kwledge of phonetics in linguistics, speech therapy, and modern languages. It remains one of the best descriptions of the main topics in the study of phonetics.
- Author BiographyDavid Abercrombie was Professor Emeritus at the University of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)David Abercrombie
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1990
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note6 line drawings
- Weight306 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.