All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlants, more than any other design element, can determine the visual characteristics of a designed site. This book helps readers balance technical site requirements with the aesthetics of a site, providing comprehensive coverage of planting design for large-and small-scale projects as well as for residential and commercial sites.
- Author BiographyRICHARD L. AUSTIN, MS, ASLA, is Associate Professor of Agronomy and Horticulture at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln. He is a licensed landscape architect in Kansas and Nebraska and a member of the American Society of Landscape Architects.
- Author(s)Richard L. Austin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2001
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteappendix
- Weight566 g
- Width280 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.