All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of seventeen-year-old Elena, whose armor against anxiety becomes artillery against herself as she battles on both sides of a lose-lose war in a struggle with arexia. Told entirely from Elena's perspective and co- written with her mother, Elena's memoir is a fascinating and intimate look at a deadly disease, and a must-read for anyone who kws someone suffering from an eating disorder.
- Author BiographyElena Dunkle spent her teenage years exploring the German countryside and considers Germany her second home. She was diagnosed with anorexia nervosa at the age of seventeen and has always wanted to shed a light on her experiences with this complicated and misunderstood disorder. Elena currently roams across America with her wonderful husband and her travel-size Chihuahua, Mimsy. This is her first book. Find out more about Elena at www.elenadunkle.com. Clare B. Dunkle is an award-winning author of seven acclaimed fantasy and science fiction novels, including The Hollow Kingdom Trilogy, the first book of which was a winner of the 2004 Mythopoeic Fantasy Award for Children's Literature. A Texan (and former Texas librarian), Clare now lives in Berkeley, California. Find out more about Clare at www.claredunkle.com.
- Author(s)Clare B. Dunkle,Elena Dunkle
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Weight318 g
- Width143 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.