All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEleora Abbagnato is the prima ballerina at the Opera de Paris. This original volume reveals her artistic versatility through the photographs of four celebrated ballets. The book opens with an original interview by Valeria Crippa, journalist and ballet critic. Comprehensible to all, the ballerinas answers outline the technical aspects of choreography, the difficulty of interpreting the score and the way in which she studies her role in each case and prepares to offer a unique and unrepeatable performance. This is the ideal gift for aspiring dancers and those who always dreamed of taking up this career.
- Author BiographyOnce a dynamic entrepreneur, Massimo Gatti is now a highly respected professional photographer. Giuseppe Tornatore is a film director, screenwriter, and producer. Valeria Crippa, journalist and ballet critic.
- Author(s)Giuseppe Tornatore,Massimo Gatti,Valeria Crippa
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note105 colour illustrations
- Weight1220 g
- Width241 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.