All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEleven-year-old twins, Demi and Semmy are haunted by a different yet familiar sound. They thought they knew all the sounds as music is a big part of their lives. So who or what is making this disturbing sound? Can their great-grandmother help solve the mystery? Or do they have to be brave and find this strange musician on their own? If the twins are brave, what will happen to them if they befriend this stranger? Could it change their lives forever? There is only one way to find out!
- Author(s)Sam Jasper
- PublisherPalmer Higgs
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPalmer Higgs
- Out-of-print date27/09/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.