All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollow one newborn elephant calf from his birth on the African grasslands to adulthood, photographed close-up in the wild by award-winning photographer Suzie Eszterhas. See the calf learning to use his trunks and tusks, playing in the waterholes and meeting other young elephants. At last, when he is fifteen years old, the elephant is ready to leave the herd and explore the African plains by himself.
- Author BiographyCalifornia-based wildlife photographer SUZI ESZTERHAS spends nine months of the year taking photographs of a wide variety of wildlife in the field. In recent years, she has specialised in documenting family life and has become well known for her unprecedented work with newborn animals. Although Suzi works primarily in Africa, she has undertaken commissions and led instructional photography tours and workshops everywhere from Antarctic and the Arctic to Alaska and Montana. Her previous titles in the Eye on the Wild series are: Gorilla, Cheetah, Lion, Brown Bear, Orang-Utan, Sea Otter.
- Author(s)Suzi Eszterhas
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Width240 mm
- Height260 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.