All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by firefighters for firefighters, Elevator and Escalator Rescue: A Comprehensive Guide contains important information for technical rescue members, training officers, and fire company members alike. This engaging and assessable book details the risks involved in elevator and escalator rescues and how to face them successfully.
- Author BiographyTheodore Lee Jarboe served the Montgomery County, Maryland, Fire and Rescue Service for 40 years. For more than 25 years, Ted taught elevator rescue training in many locations throughout the United States. Ted is a Certified Emergency Manager, Executive Fire Officer, and a Member of the Institution of Fire Engineers (MiFireE).|John J. O'Donoghue served the Cambridge, MA Fire Department for 39 years. He has been a member of the ASME A17.1 Safety Code for Elevators and Escalators- Emergency Operations Committee since 1994.
- Author(s)John J. O'Donoghue,Theodore Lee Jarboe
- PublisherPennWell Books
- Date of Publication30/03/2007
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationTulsa, Oklahoma
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPennWell Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.