All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with the critical nature and crucial role of architectural drawings. A manual which is essentially t a manual; it is an elucidation of an elegant manner for practising architecture. Organized around eleven exercises, the book does t emphasize speed, r incorporate many timesaving tricks typical of drawing books, but rather proposes a slow, meditative process for construing drawings and for drawing constructing thoughts. This is an indispensable reference text and an effective textbook for students seeking to advance their appreciation of the nature and exercise of architectural drawings.
- Author BiographyMarco Frascari is Professor of Architecture at Carleton University, Canada. He studied and worked with Carlo Scarpa at IUAV and received his PhD in Architecture from the University of Pennsylvania. He taught for several years at the University of Pennsylvania, and as Visiting Professor at Columbia and Harvard. He then became a G. Truman Ward Professor of Architecture at Virginia Tech and is currently director of the David Azrieli School of Architecture and Urbanism in Ottawa, Canada.
- Author(s)Marco Frascari
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note119 colour illustrations
- Weight784 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.