All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book considers elicitive conflict transformation and its interrelation with humanistic psychology. It discusses the transrational turn in the fields of diplomacy, military, development cooperation and political ecomy, presenting a new model of conflict analysis with practical implications for peace work.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Dietrich holds the UNESCO Chair for Peace Studies at the University of Innsbruck, Austria. He is program director of the MA Program for Peace, Development, Security and International Conflict Transformation. He is a member of the Austrian UNESCO Commission and Visiting Professor at the Institute for Political Science at the University of Vienna, at the Centre for Peace and Development Studies at the University of Castellon, Spain, the United Nation's Peace University in Ciudad Colon, Costa Rica and the World Peace Academy in Basel, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Wolfgang Dietrich
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/07/2013
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleMany Peaces
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.