Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn her second adventure Maria Hart, Chicago's plucky redhead insurance investigator, is hot on the trail of someone who is killing off the infomercial stars. As she travels from Chicago to Oswego, New York, to Milwaukee, to the Hudson Valley of New York, and finally back to Oswego, she gets the feeling she's climbed down the rabbit hole. Join her as she meets Curiouser and Curiouser characters in her bi-coastal (Lake Michigan and Lake Ontario) adventure. Along the way, she helps her husband with an employment issue, and helps her new friend out of a jam.
- Author BiographyChris Forman is a high school teacher and lives in the Hudson Valley region of New York State with his lovely wife Teresa. They have four children, all grown now, and four grandchildren. His hobbies include eating, grilling and reading mystery novels. Chris has three other books in the Maria Hart series and he is the author of a popular restaurant review blog.
- Author(s)Chris Forman
- Date of Publication08/02/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.