All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study attempts to determine how training distractions can be eliminated or controlled in combat units within an Army division. The investigation focuses on the identification and cause of training distractions and the commander's role in eliminating or controlling them. Investigation reveals that the commander cant eliminate or control all distractions to training. Some training distractions, such as personnel shortages and limited resources, are beyond the commander's ability to eliminate or control. The commander does, however, have the ability to eliminate or control many training distractions, such as low morale and conflicting problems. A model is presented in this study to assist the commander in eliminating or controlling training distractions.
- Author(s)Thomas A Horton
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight195 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.