All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
About this product
- DescriptionThe Regency romp is back! Set in 1817 England, this comedy of manners features Lady Elisabeth Chadwick, a spirited beauty who enjoys life in the country, where she raises Scottish deerhounds, and Lord John Loveland, the Marquis of Edmonton, an accomplished rake who inherits the estate next door. And when they meet, the battle commences. It's dislike at first sight for these two, as they engage in a battle of wits and wills. Even when circumstances force an engagement, neither backs down as they battle all the way to the altar. Elisabeth and the Marquis has a cast of characters whose misadventures will have you laughing from beginning to end. Ann Snyder has brought back the Regency romp for a new generation of readers to enjoy. A fast pace, witty dialog, and superbly funny characterizations make Elisabeth and the Marquis a must-read book for every lover of romantic comedies of manners.
- Author BiographyAnn Snyder has been writing since before she could print the alphabet. Her first stories, scribbled as a toddler, took the form of ink drawings sketched on every piece of paper and cardboard she could find. This sometimes included the papers her mother was grading and her father's legal briefs, to the confusion of her mother's elementary-school students and her father's clients. She first became interested in England's Regency period while at The University of Iowa when she took a course that compared the art, literature, and music of various periods in history. From there, she began to study the customs and social conventions of that era, and began writing Regency-based fiction. She has worked for more than twenty-five years as a business writer and communications professional. With the release of Elisabeth and the Marquis, Ann has returned to her first love -- writing tales of romance, humor, and adventure.
- Author(s)Ann Snyder
- PublisherPenzen Productions
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenzen Productions
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.