All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe issue of doping in sport was once of interest only to aficionados of elite sports. Nowadays, it is a matter of intense public scrutiny that spans the worlds of health, medicine, sports, politics, techlogy, and beyond. In keeping with this territorial expansion, the aim of this book is to illustrate how the issue of doping has evolved beyond the world of elite sport into an arena of public health. In so doing, the book draws upon multi-disciplinary perspectives from applied and professional ethics, biomedical science, history, philosophy, policy studies, and sociology. The book should be of interest to scholars in health sciences, sports studies, and to sports administrators and policy makers.
- PublisherUniversity Press of Southern Denmark
- Date of Publication07/01/2010
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationOdense
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintUniversity Press of Southern Denmark
- Weight514 g
- Width250 mm
- Height175 mm
- Edited byMike McNamee,Paul Dimeo,Verner Moller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.