All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUses Norway to test the claim that elites are central to the politicization of linguistic conflict.
- Author BiographyGregg Bucken-Knapp is Researcher in the Department of Political Science at Goteborg University and the coeditor (with Michael Schack) of Borders Matter: Transboundary Regions in Contemporary Europe.
- Author(s)Gregg Bucken-Knapp
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2003
- Series TitleSUNY Series in National Identities
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight399 g
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.