All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionUses Norway to test the claim that elites are central to the politicization of linguistic conflict.
- Author BiographyGregg Bucken-Knapp is Researcher in the Department of Political Science at Goteborg University and the coeditor (with Michael Schack) of Borders Matter: Transboundary Regions in Contemporary Europe.
- Author(s)Gregg Bucken-Knapp
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2003
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleSUNY Series in National Identities
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight281 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.